1. Activity: Demographic Trends in Real Estate
Your Facilitator will divide you into groups to discuss the questions on demographic profiling below.
- Identify at least 5 – 10 factors to “profile” each of the following:
- A real estate area
- The area population
- The typical buyer in that area
- Select an area of operation for your group, and conduct a profiling exercise on the 3 categories above
- Select at least 2 areas in another province, and compile a profile for that area, its population and typical buyers
- Compare your own area profile with the additional province, and identify the factors that are different.
- Discuss how the profile would influence your approach to the management of the sale?
Portfolio Activity: Culture & Demographics
Refer to your Portfolio Guide for a theory and practical activity that must be completed for summative assessment purposes.